Fluorescent EasyWeed™ Heat Transfer Vinyl by Siser
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Easyweed heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 305 °F for 10-15 seconds
- Peel: Hot or Cold
- Layering: Possible
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in sizes of 12”x24”, 12”x12” and 12”x5 yards
- Actual product width is 11.85" +/- 0.25"
Florescent raspberry htv review by Dawn Moore on 3/8/2015
Amazing product! Great vibrant color, easy to cut, weed and apply. I will definitely purchase more of this color.
great review by Gina Miller on 2/10/2015
Siser Easyweed is excellent vinyl. It is easy to work with, even with just a handheld iron, but I wish it came with better instructions for use. Highly recommend this product.
HTV review by melba on 1/26/2015
the material is soft to use, it is flexible and it is just the perfect to complete any project when we need to use any HTV.
HEAT TRANSFER review by LISA on 2/4/2014
VERY BRIGHT COLOR. EASY TO USE. LOVE IT.
Will this vinyl work for you? Take a look at our chart and double check!