Glitter HTV by Siser
This high quality product is sure to get you compliments on your outfits and decor! While it is designed to be applied to textiles it is versatile enough to be applied just about anywhere you can imagine, as long as it can take the heat from the application. Adding that sparkle and bling is easy with this very user and application friendly vinyl. Just a few simple steps is all it takes to give your next project the pizzazz of glitter!
HTV (i.e. Heat Transfer Vinyl, T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Easyweed heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply firm pressure at 325°F for 10-15 seconds
- Peel: Hot
- Layering: Only as top layer
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Glitter
- Thickness: 12 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in sizes of 12”x20” and 9"x12" ***All sizes are 11.75" wide +/- 0.25"***