StripFlock Heat Transfer 12"x15" Sheets
Stripflock ® Heat Transfer Vinyl by Siser
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. StripFlock heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 320°F for 15-20 seconds
- Peel: Cold
- Layering: Possible
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Raised Texture, Suede-Like
- Thickness: 16 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.