Twinkle Heat Transfer Vinyl by Siser
Shortly after the introduction of Twinkle, Siser faced several production delays that resulted in all colors going on backorder. Since then, they have improved their manufacturing process. These improvements resulted in a formula change that affects the appearance of Twinkle. Several colors have a noticeable color shift that will not match the first batch of Twinkle. Additionally, the adhesive side of Twinkle is now a light gray for all colors. This is the easiest way to identify the new version of Twinkle. Note that this adhesive change is purely cosmetic and does not affect the usability or application process.
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Twinkle heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
Twinkle is a brand-new type of glimmering HTV by Siser®. While Siser's Glitter HTV has a textured feel, the new Twinkle HTV contains embedded flakes that result in a smooth finish. Additionally, Twinkle’s flakes have reflective properties that give off a unique shine when exposed to direct light similarly to the EasyReflective® line.
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium/firm pressure at 305°F for 15 seconds
- Peel: Warm
- Layering: Not Recommended
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Glitter
- Thickness: 12 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in sizes of 12”x20” and 9"x12" ***All sizes are 11.75" wide +/- 0.25"***