Have you seen the new exclusive product we have available to Vinyl Club?
We know you are going to love it!!
EV FLEX Heat Transfer Vinyl
Our EV Flex is a thin, elastic, and soft-to-the-hand material that is able to blend into fabric and offers a matte finish. We have it available in a variety of sizes and colors.
Here's everything you need to know about EV Flex!
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 250 °F for 5 seconds
- Cuts just like you would EasyWeed. As always, we do recommend doing a test cut as all machines are a little bit different. Here's a link to our settings - Machine Settings
- Peel: Warm or Cold
- Layering: Possible
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Matte
- Thickness: 90 microns
- Recommended Wash Instructions: Flip inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in sizes of 12”x24” & 12”x12” Sheets and 12”x5' rolls
If you are a member of Vinyl Club it is listed under Vinyl Club Exclusives if you are signed in. Or click on this link now - Vinyl Club Exclusives
As you can seen you get vibrant colors with our new vinyl as well as ease of use. It is a Vinyl Club exclusive so you will need to be a member of Vinyl Club to give it a try. But don't worry, we have you covered. We have Vinyl Club available for $1 for a 15 day trial. You can enjoy all the benefits and then it will start our monthly subscription of $8.00. You can cancel at any time if you don't want to continue with it. But seriously, why would you not!! Click the link or picture below to start your $1.00 trial.