Fluorescent EasyWeed™ Heat Transfer Vinyl by Siser
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Easyweed heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 305 °F for 10-15 seconds
- Peel: Hot or Cold
- Layering: Possible
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in sizes of 12”x24”, 12”x12” and 12”x5 yards
- Actual product width is 11.85" +/- 0.25"
awesome! review by Jennifer on 7/2/2016
This stuff has great color and is so easy to apply. I use an iron and it works just fine!
GREAT PRODUCT! review by Sydney on 1/24/2016
Absolutely loved this vinyl! True to color and very easy to weed! Just a great product all the way around!
HTV review by melba on 1/26/2015
the material is soft to use, it is flexible and it is just the perfect to complete any project when we need to use any HTV.
Easy indeed! review by Tami Tondre on 8/28/2014
Love it! The green is exactly what our project needed, it makes it Wow!
great product review by susan on 2/11/2014
I absolutely love this heat transfer product and the color is bright and holds up well.. love it
HEAT TRANSFER review by LISA on 2/4/2014
VERY BRIGHT COLOR. EASY TO USE. LOVE IT.
HTV review by Jen on 1/26/2014
Love it!!! Color is awesome and it looks great on my daughters bag pack!
Will this vinyl work for you? Take a look at our chart and double check!